Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 on The 10th: Recipes



I recently was surfing the internet and found this cute blog. She's suggesting post 10 anything (pictures, movies, things to be thankful for, etc.) on the 10th of the month. I thought it would be fun to join her.

With all my recent attempts at cooking I've been looking for recipes I may want to try. Here are 10 recipes I would like to try...

1. Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry

2. Tilapia with Roasted Corn

3. South-of-the-Border Enchiladas

4. Crockpot Chicken and Rice Casserole

5. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

6. Impossibly Easy Quesadilla Pie

7. Original Taco Soup CrockPot Recipe

8. Buttery Crisp Cherry and Chocolate Chip Cookies

9. Creamy Chicken Casserole

10. Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu Rice Casserole and POM giveaway

post signature

7 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow...this might be the best list of all! That quesadilla pie looks delicious!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm with Mary...this might be the best 10 things I've read all day. Yummm....I'd like to try that tilapia one!

I'm so glad you joined in!

Kendra said...

I just printed off that quesadilla pie recipe. That looks YUMMY! Thanks for the list!

Gretchen said...

I don't think there's anything here I wouldn't lurve to put into my mouth for a taste sensation. Mmmm. I'll have to bookmark you and give some of these a try. Here via Mer's blog. :)

Jackie said...

Angela - your list is fantastic! I love anything I can make in my crockpot, so the Chicken and Rice jumped out at me right away. And Quesadilla Pie - oh wow.

It's nice to meet you! :)

Carpool Queen said...

Always looking for something to feed the young un's...I'll be back!

The B's said...

Mmmmmm...I think I'm going to have to try alot of these recipes!